Established in 1971, the Industrial Training Fund has operated consistently and painstakingly within the context of its enabling laws Decree 47 of 1971 as Amended in the 2011 ITF ACT.
To Be The Leading Skills Training Organisation In Nigeria And One Of The Best In The World.
To set, regulate Training Standards And Provide Need-based Human Capital Development Interventions Using Corps of Highly Competent Professionals In Line With Global Best Practices
Sir Joseph Ari was born on the 21st of December, 1960. He is a holder of the West African School Certificate, Diploma in Broadcast Journalism, Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Post Graduate Diploma in Management. He also holds a degree in Law (LL B (Hons.), a Masters Degree in Law LLM, and Masters Degree in Business Administration (MBA). His working career spans a period of over two decades,
covering different spheres of disciplines and human endeavour.
A Joint Study by ITF and University of Jos. June,2011
For any question or enquiry, please call us with the number above. You can still contact us through the contact form on the site.
Seeking for more Clarification on any of our Services,click the link below.
ISTC Kano, Administrative Building.
Industrial Skills Training Centre, Kano
TRAINING CENTRE'S OBJECTIVES
The objectives of the Centre includes:
1. Upgrading the skills of the industry craftsmen/technicians;
2. Developing and implementing tailor-made programmes for both private and public sectors of the Nation's economy;
3. Providing direct training services to clients in the areas of technical skills development and related field;
4. Determining skills deficiencies through study of employee's skills and apprentice training; and
5. Conducting process/system consultancy in agreement with clients to identify and redress problems for improved productivity especially as it relates to vocational skills.
CURRENT COURSES: SKILLS UPGRADING AND BROADING
The Centre has a faculty of specialists in the following fields:
1. Agricultural Machinery and Equipment Maintenance W/Shop
2. Automotive Repairs and Maintenace W/Shop
3. Driver-Mechanic Technical Skills Course
4. Electrical/Electronic Equipment Maintenance W/Shop
5. Motor Vehicle Servicing and Maintenance W/Shop
6. Technial Report Writing
7. Opertor Equipment Maintenance Course
8. Instructional Techniques Workshop
9. Advanced Fitter Machinist W/Shop
10. Supervisory and Instructional Skills W/Shop
11. Tillage Operation and Maintenance Workshop
12. Industrial Operation and Safety for Maintenance Technicians
13. Machinery Lubrication and Bearing Maintenance Workshop
14. Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Workshop and
15. Metal Machinist Workshop
SKILLS ACQUISITION COURSES
1. Electrical Installation and Maintenance Works
2. Motor Vehicle Mechanic Works
3. Agricultural Mechanization and Implement Maintenance
4. Livestock Production and Animal Fattening
5. Greenhouse Farming Technology
6. Tailoring and Fashion Design Skills Training
7. Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration Maintenance
8. Welding and Fabrication
9. Solar Installation and Maintenance
10. GSM Maintenance and Repairs
11. Aluminum Fabrication and Installation
LIST OF FACULTY
1. Electrical Installation and Maintenance Section;
2. Motor Vehicle Maintenance Section;
3. Agricultural Implementation Works Section;
4. Welding and Fabrication Section;
5. Livestock Production Section;
6. Green House Farming/Crop Production Section;
7. Mechanical Craft Section;
8. Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration Section;
Sheikh Ja'afar Road, Dorayi Karshen Waya, Kano.
a. Training Manager: 08035758490
b. Head of Training: 08037861296
Click here for picture information on ISTC Kano
Top of the Day to you! We observed today that a new website for the ITF has recently been uploaded.We Commend the efforts of the ICT Dept for this amd hope that it can only keep getting better.
Puzzles Technologist Limited
Your website is informative and attractive now. Kudos to the ICT Department.
MD Triune Built-Tech Solutions
The Package were well prepared,the Facilitators performed Excellently and i recommend that the training should be regular and more often for new Innovation.
PCS Corporate Planning Department